Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 22nd September, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Chris Fox's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu6RYg6_-pTQxLVq3Fv6lYg
2) Brilliant @ThisIsWriterMom article at https://writermom.net/blog/write-to-market-results
4) Freebooksy – recommended promotional website: https://www.freebooksy.com/
5) Tim Lewis's new book – I'll be talking to Tim about his launch strategy in a later episode of the podcast:
[amazon_link asins='B07DVTVPMY' template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='1cb1485d-bd94-11e8-b7b3-f1a4bdc319ff']
6) Ingram Spark: https://www.ingramspark.com/
This Week On Social Media
— Tim Lewis @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) September 15, 2018
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-whose-rights/
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive