Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 24th November, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Jerry Evanoff's podcast – recommended! http://www.jerryevanoff.com/podcast/
2) Alissa Grosso's podcast – recommended! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCsbyw8sS6GFJ6FuZKnVGJw
3) Books purchased this week on Jerry's recommendation:
[amazon_link asins='0999296310,0991536436′ template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='6b3d6df3-ee5c-11e8-9044-a3249457c63c']
4) My crime & thriller BookFunnel promo: https://books.bookfunnel.com/crime-thrillers-suspense
5) My sci-fi & dystopian BookFunnel promo: https://books.bookfunnel.com/scifi-dystopian
6) Kirsten Oliphant – Create If Writing … excellent episode on paid promos: https://createifwriting.com/how-to-use-paid-promotions-book-launch/
This Week On Social Media
— Tim Lewis @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) November 18, 2018
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-kdps-new-look/
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.