Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 25th January 2020.
Coming up this week:
- We’re only at week 3 of a New Year and already I’ve been a great big naughty slacker!
- I’ve had a disappointment this week – can you guess what it is without me telling you?
- In spite of it all I’ve polished off another 10k words of my fiction story and 5k words of my non-fiction book!
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's fiction writing:
2) This week's non-fiction writing:
3) The Top Ten Publishing Industry Trends Every Author Needs to Know in 2020 – Written Word Media: https://www.writtenwordmedia.com/the-top-ten-2020-publishing-industry-trends-every-author-needs-to-know/
4) Tammi Labreque’s Newsletter Ninja book:
5) Alyssa Grosso’s Awkward Author podcast:
6) 6 Figure Authors Podcast: https://6figureauthors.com/podcast/discussing-smashwords-2020-indie-author-predictions/
7) Daniel Soule on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Grammatologer
8) The Story Studio podcast: https://www.storystudiopodcast.com/podcast/ssp097/
This Week's Mentions