Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 25th April 2020.
Coming up this week:
- Eureka! I’m finally making some half-decent sales from Amazon ads
- My box set sales have far exceeded last month’s totals and I’m on target for a 2nd record month
- Non-fiction book number 3 is well underway – I’ve written up to the end of chapter 5 today …
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) My sci-fi boxset images:
2) The Fiverr contractor who creates those 3d covers: https://www.fiverr.com/dhananjayaeffec/design-kindle-3d-box-set-ebook-dvd-cd-cover-from-your-existing-2d-book-cover
3) It's my So Many Lies blog tour next week:
Only 7 more days before the SO MANY LIES by @PaulTeagueUK #BlogTour starts! Thank you as always to all of the wonderful bloggers taking part.@Shalini_G26 @NickiRICHARDS7 @once_book @Sassy_Brit @Ginger_bookgeek pic.twitter.com/mnkhGHyiNi
— BookOnTheBrightSide (@BOTBSPublicity) April 20, 2020
This Week's Mentions
Fast Access Links
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.
You can access my email archives here
My parkrun updates here