Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 25th May, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- Surprise! I just finished my 4th book of 2019 – and earlier than I’d scheduled!
- The guy who reckons paperbacks aren’t important just sold 60 of them at one sitting – I’ll tell you how …
- The rapid-release testing has begun already – even though I’m not getting serious until September!
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) My writing progress:
2) Robin Reads book promotion: https://robinreads.com/author-signup/
3) BargainBooksy book promotion: https://www.bargainbooksy.com/for-authors/
4) EReader News Today book promotion: https://ereadernewstoday.com/bargain-and-free-book-submissions/
5) 60 x books purchased by Scotland's Secret Bunker: https://www.secretbunker.co.uk/
6) Picture of the books Bill Cokas reads – see margawriterville.com
7) See my monthly emails here: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/my-monthly-emails/
Register for Thriller updates here: https://www.subscribepage.com/paul-teague
Register for sci-fi updates here: https://www.subscribepage.com/paul-teague-sci-fi
This Week On Social Media
The Editing Podcast catch-up: How long does editing take? #EditPod
🎙 Libsyn: https://t.co/etOEsPLYle
🎙 Spotify: https://t.co/1GxAlCi3UG
🎙 iTunes: https://t.co/LOoP9NNdyz
🎙 Stitcher: https://t.co/8eIB1qlVED
Our ‘Editing Bites' section features @PaulTeagueUK and @ELT_T2W. pic.twitter.com/TJsJFI03OX
— Louise Harnby, Fiction Editor (@LouiseHarnby) May 23, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.