Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 27th July, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- I’ve now got the 20 books written … so where’s my 50k?
- That’s one book off for editing and already the next one is planned and ready to get writing again
- It’s 20BooksEdinburgh weekend … it’s time to head for the Scottish capital
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing – writing over two days on Saturday and Sunday:
3) My forthcoming giveaways:
Prolific Works: https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/PdXGWpCUm8PwzWfcQC3X
4) BookBrush – recommended resource for promo images here
This Week On Social Media
— Tim Lewis @Stoneham Press #indieAuthorChat (@StonehamPress) July 21, 2019
[My referral link]
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.