Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 28th March 2020.
Coming up this week:
- It’s the end of the first quarter of 2020, so I’ll also be reviewing my writing goals for the past 3 months and seeing what kind of a start to the year it’s been
- It’s official! I’m going off-piste for the next 2 months … the schedule is getting thrown out of the window until June!
- I celebrated my 55th birthday this week, so I’ll be revealing how a 55-year-old celebrates his birthday in a Coronavirus-friendly way – prepare to roll your eyes if you’re under 50!
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) My Q1 objectives:
2) My experiences climbing up a wind turbine with the BBC (archive pages, some images missing):
3) Julie Stock's proofreading web page: https://clued-up-publishing.co.uk/
4) My birthday run:
5) My birthday goals:
- 50 x parkruns [+ t-shirt] Achieved
- 25 x volunteer stints [+ t-shirt] Achieved
- 10st 7lbs or less – photo evidence! Achieved
- 15 x parkrun tourism locations Achieved
This Week's Mentions
Cute bunny pic to let @PaulTeagueUK I'm being looked after.
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) March 23, 2020
— Tim Lewis @Stoneham Press #indieAuthorChat (@StonehamPress) March 22, 2020