Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 29th February 2020.
Coming up this week:
- My second blog tour kicks off next week – but will I be able to shake off the bad reviews?
- Draft 1 of my non-fiction book is completed – I’m now working through the feedback that podcast listeners have left me
- I have news of a momentous money-related matter that occurred this week.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) My blog tour starts next week:
2) My podcasting book:
3) Recommended writing books:
4) 6 Figure Authors podcast episode with Mal Cooper: https://6figureauthors.com/podcast/successful-book-launches-facebook-ads-and-marketing-funnels/
This Week's Mentions
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) February 25, 2020
I’ve appreciated you sharing your numbers with D2D over the years, it shows that there’s not a constant progression but rather larger jumps from a year to another (or every couple of years) – pics from our Sunday walks where we live pic.twitter.com/36xXsCjIjJ
— Adriana Licio (@adrianalici) February 22, 2020
Off to Lobsy God's Manor outside Oslo on Sunday to give a research writing workshop for three days. Golly, my job sucks sometimes 🙂 @PaulTeagueUK @Ross1982 @ChristaWojo @josephwordsmith #amwriting #amediting #research #researchwriting #phd #phdlife #phdchat #oslo #Norway pic.twitter.com/TytISd6jhL
— Daniel Soule (@Grammatologer) February 20, 2020