Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 29th April, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing progress:
2) My paperback books, which were formatted by http://www.frostbitepublishing.com/
These books are being sold via Createspace at https://www.createspace.com/
3) My thriller trilogy listed on Kobo at https://writinglife.kobobooks.com/ebooks
The books are also loaded and ready to release on Draft2Digital at https://www.draft2digital.com/PaulTeague
4) My forthcoming Crime Giveaway: https://freebie-books.com/crime-thrillers-may2017/
My two books will not be accessed via InstaFreebie, Don't Tell Meg will be free, Dead of Night will be 99p – this is an exercise in driving traffic!
5) Reminder! Amazon Academy event in Edinburgh on 23rd May http://selfpublishingadvice.org/amazon-academy/
6) Reminder! The Newcastle Writing Conference on Saturday 20th May http://newwritingnorth.com/projects/newcastle-writing-conference/ [Waiting list only]
7) Reminder! ALLi Indie Author Fringe event on June 3rd http://selfpublishingadvice.org/6-weeks-until-bookexpo-indie-author-fringe-2017-are-you-ready-to-sell-more-books/
8) Tim Lewis and The Begin Self-Publishing Podcast http://beginselfpublishing.com/
9) Future podcast guest Robert Scott-Norton http://robertscottnorton.net/
This Week’s Self-Publishing News