Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 6th July, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- I finally reached a KOBO earnings goal this week – it’s been a long time coming!
- I’ll have my Q3 objectives for you
- I’ve started my pre-rapid release list boosting plans
- I have an important announcement if you’ve been a supporter of the podcast on Patreon
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing progress:
2) My Q3 objectives:
3) Booksweeps, recommended for list building [my referral link]
4) Bookfunnel – recommended for list building: https://bookfunnel.com/
5) Prolific Works – recommended for list building [my referral link]
6) StoryOrigin – recommended for list building: https://storyoriginapp.com
This Week On Social Media
A mood shot for the benefit of @PaulTeagueUK. May have walked a kilometre to reach this spot. I'll have to look up the actual distance at some point. pic.twitter.com/PZlGqnRUlH
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) July 2, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.
Leave a Reply