Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 29th June, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- I’ll let you know how advertising a sci-fi story in a horror promo worked out for me in this week’s BookBub featured deal
- I’ll be reviewing my Q2 goals for 2019
- I’m revealing the cover for my forthcoming collaboration with Adam Nicholls and I’ll have a writing update for you on Now You See Her
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing:
2) My Q2 goals in review:
3) Adam Nicholls book cover:
4) Craig Martelle's rapid release book:
5) Robert Bucchianeri books: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Robert-Bucchianeri/e/B005KJ4RCI
7) Unexpected FreeBooksy promo:
Congrats @PaulTeagueUK ! The @Freebooksy team chose your book The Secret Bunker https://t.co/Xd8OtM6Xk7 for a complimentary feature today! #bookpromo #indieauthors #bookmarketing pic.twitter.com/HZF0Y7eJY5
— Written Word Media (@WrittenWordM) June 28, 2019
8) BookBub promo images:
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”4″ display=”basic_thumbnail”]
This Week On Social Media
[POSTS GO HERE]
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.