Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 29th July, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing progress – writing on Sunday and Thursday this week, now half-way through
2) Booklinker – no longer recommended until they get the SSL sorted out! http://www.booklinker.net/
Books2Read is what I'm now recommending instead: https://books2read.com/
3) This is my updated author website at https://paulteague.net/ built with Optimizepress https://paulteague.com/optimize [My affiliate link] and Thrive Themes https://paulteague.com/Thrive [My affiliate link]
I recommend using Siteground to simply add SSL certificates to your website: https://paulteague.com/SG [My affiliate link]
4) WordPress Wordcamp in Manchester: https://2017.manchester.wordcamp.org/
5) Where you've been listening to the podcast this week:
— Ian Sutherland (@iansuth) July 25, 2017
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) July 24, 2017
This Week’s Self-Publishing News