Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 30th June, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) My 2018 Q2 review – here's my planning board:
2) Stuart Bache's website: http://stuartbache.co.uk/
3) Rob Moore's Disruptive Entrepreneur podcast: https://robmoore.com/podcast/
4) My non-fiction books:
[amazon_link asins='0995780145,0995780137′ template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='0b2ec05e-7baa-11e8-a93c-09a52d9512d6′]
5) Quickbooks Self-Employed: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/uk/oa/self-employed/
6) How to set up your WordPress author website in 1 hour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuSumyFEYA0
7) Miscellaneous mentions:
Ingram Spark: https://www.ingramspark.com/
8) Nick Furmidge – soon-to-be sci-fi author: https://twitter.com/RiverCityNick
9) Rachel Amphlett's video diary:
— Rachel Amphlett (@RachelAmphlett) June 22, 2018
10) This week on Twitter:
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) June 24, 2018
This Week’s Self-Publishing News