Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 30th September, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) My Goodreads author page for thrillers: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16616393.Paul_J_Teague
2) My Q3 planning board:
3) Bookfunnel now allows you to sell your books directly: https://bookfunnel.com/
Payhip is my recommended method for selling via Bookfunnel if you're subject to VAT Moss – check it out here [My affiliate link]
A great guide to VAT Moss: http://www.sitesell.com/blog/2014/12/definitive-guide-new-eu-vat-rules.html
4) Bloodhound Books: http://www.bloodhoundbooks.com/ [I'd love to place one or more of my thrillers with them!]
5) Hawk & Cleaver Story Studio: http://www.hawkandcleaver.com/
6) Historical Novel Society Conference August 2018: https://historicalnovelsociety.org/events/uk-conference-2/
7) This week's Twitter mentions:
— Jon Cronshaw (@JLCronshaw) September 23, 2017
This Week’s Self-Publishing News