Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 30th March, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- It’s the end of the first quarter of the year – I’ll be reviewing what’s been achieved and what has not!
- Book 3, draft 1 is finished – but is writing at that speed a good thing to aspire to?
- PLUS all this week’s author news and gossip!
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's word count – book 3/draft 1 is now finished 🙂
2) Q1 review – my planning board:
3) Great new BookFunnel feature:
4) Booksweeps for list building – recommended: https://goo.gl/qTe54r
5) Jon Conshaw's Stop Booking Around:
6) Dave Gaughran's BookBub guide:
7) Lisa Cron's Story Genius:
8) Recommended! Alissa Grosso's Awkward Author podcast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCsbyw8sS6GFJ6FuZKnVGJw
This Week On Social Media
Late to getting my fix of @PaulTeagueUK on his Self Publishing Journeys podcast due to attending Kelowna FX 2019 this weekend. pic.twitter.com/GOT2zb92qW
— Edwin Downward is going to Creative Ink Fest (@edwindownward) March 25, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.
2 replies to "Paul’s Podcast Diary 146 (Saturday 30th March, 2019)"